90 Degree Water Hydraulic Toilet Brass Angle Cock,Angle Valve,Stop Cock
- Angle Valve
- Size 1/2” X1/2”,1/2” X3/8”
- Zinc alloy handle
- Brass Body With Chrome plated
- Max work temperature; -10-120℃
- The max working pressure;12 bar
- Brass cartridge
- Three million times open-off working is guaranteed
- We can help you solve this problem because our triangle valve can match the G3 / 8 interface, but also the G1/2 interface. We are professional manufacturers. Please confirm the size of the water pipe by ourselves. Our angle valve is only suitable for G1/2 thread and 3/8 thread. G3/8 is smaller than G1/2 flow.
An angle valve is a fluid regulating device used in plumbing and industry. It has inlet and outlet ports aligned at an angle with respect to each other, the most common angle is 90 degrees. The inlet and outlet ports can be threaded for connecting to galvanized steel and iron pipes, or they can have compression fittings for connecting to copper pipes. When an angle valve is used as a shut-off valve for residential plumbing fixtures, it is called an angle stop valve, or simply an angle stop.