1/4 inch Male Threaded Connection Brass H58-3 Manual Air Vent Valve
This radiator air venting valve comes in three different thread sizes and can be used to a manual air vent for radiators. Manual vent opening by fingers, no key is required.
– Size: 1/4″, 3/8″ or 1/2″ BSP;
– Max. Working Temperatures: +120C;
– Max. Working Pressure: 1,0MPa (10 bar).
- For protecting piping materials and systems from corrosion due to air (oxygen).
- For preventing water splashing at the faucet due to the existence of air.
- For preventing noise resulted from the ingress of air into cold/hot water supply systems, air conditioning systems, and other systems.
- For the smooth startup and stable operation of water supply and other systems/devices through air discharge at the time of initial water conveyance.