Compression 1/4 Turn Straight Stop Valve Lead Free Brass W. Metal Handle
- Brass Angle Valve
- Size 1/2″FIP X 3/8″OD;1/2″FIP X 1/2″OD
- Zinc alloy handle with chrome-plated
- 125 PSI cold working pressure
- C37700 materials; Lead-free
- It’s with plastic bag packing by each
- Three million times open-off working is guaranteed
- Certified to 200psi (13.79bar ) and 200°F (93 °C)
- Note: Push-Fit items are available for higher temperatures, pressures.
- Ease-of-use Push-fit connection, no soldering, clamps, or glue needed
- Can be used on copper tubing, CTS, CPVC, and PEX
- Hi-Flow tube stiffener included for PEX tubing
- Strong, corrosion-resistant, durable body made of Lead-Free brass
- Certified for use in hydronic heating and potable water.