2 Piece,Full Port, Female Threaded Connection, 1/4″-4″ 600 WOG Ball Valve
- Brass Ball Valve
- Size 1/4”-4”
- Max work temperature; -10℃-120℃
- Max work pressure;30bar
- Media; Water; Seawater;
- Thread connection : (G,Rc,RP) BSP,BSPT,NPT
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability.
- Blue chrome-plated lever handle for on/off manual control.
- The inside thread with sealant for better sealing.
- Easy Installation in tight working spaces.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty!
- Since 2000 Jiaxin has been producing High-Quality fluid control Accessories
What’s the ball valve?
A ball valve is a shut-off valve that controls the flow of a liquid or gas by means of a rotary ball having a bore. By rotating the ball a quarter-turn (90 degrees) around its axis, the medium can flow through or is blocked. They are characterized by a long service life and provide a reliable sealing over the life span, even when the valve is not in use for a long time. As a result, they are more popular as a shut-off valve than for example the gate valve. Moreover, they are more resistant to contaminated media than most other types of valves. In special versions, ball valves are also used as a control valve. This application is less common due to the relatively limited accuracy of controlling the flow rate in comparison with other types of control valves. However, the ball valve also offers some advantages here. For example, the valve still ensures a reliable sealing, even in the case of dirty media.