Chrome Plated Brass Body Threaded Connection,600 WOG,Brass Ball Valve
- Brass Ball Valve
- Size 1/2″-4″
- Max work temperature; -10-120℃
- Max work pressure;40 bar
- Full port female by female brass body
- 600WOG working pressure, suitable for a full range of liquids
- 14 Degree to 248 Degree Fahrenheit working temp
- Each valve individually tested for maximum safety Blow-out Proof Stem
- ISO 9001 manufacturer!
What are ball valves used for?
A ball valve is a form of quarter-turn valve which uses a hollow, perforated, and pivoting ball to control flow through it. It is open when the ball’s hole is in line with the flow and closed when it is pivoted 90-degrees by the valve handle.