Flare Type Red Butterfly Handle Female BSP X Male BSP Brass Ball Valve
- Full flow Female BSP x Male BSP brass ball valves (brass ball & stem) fitted with Iron lever handle are used for water.
- They are steam rated with PTFE stem packing.
- Pressure ratings are 30 bar/362.5 psi).
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability.
- Red iron lever handle for on/off manual control.
- The outside/inside thread with sealant for better sealing.
- Easy Installation in tight working spaces.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty!
How do valves work?
How do heart valves work? Four heart valves control the flow of blood through the heart. They act as one-way doors, opening to let blood exit or enter a chamber, then closing to keep blood from flowing backward. The tricuspid valve controls blood flow from the right atrium to the right ventricle.