OEM & ODM Butterfly Handle Nickel Plated BSP Thread Brass Ball Valve
- Brass Butterfly Ball Valve
- Size 1/2″-1″
- H58-3 brass with nickel-plated
- 100% water pressure and leak testing
- [Material]: Valve bodies are made of brass for rust protection and long service life, durable, and easy to use.
- [Good Performance]: Ball valves are durable, performing well after many cycles, and reliable, closing securely even after long periods of disuse.
- [Feature]: This thread ball valve has minimal flow resistance, and the closing piece can withstand the high-pressure difference during closing.
- [Compact Size]: The valve can realize fast opening and closing, compact structure, small size, and lightweight.
- [Application]: Ball valves can control the flow including water, oil, and gas between pipes, tubes, or hoses.
Why do we use ball valves?
They may be considered as general-purpose flow control valves that are used for high-temperature applications. As the name suggests, ball valves are valves that use a ball to control the flow of substances from one opening to the next.