H58-3 Brass With Nickel Plated Male Threads Angled Ball Cock Valve For Gas
- Brass Gas Ball Valve
- Size 1/2” X1/2”,3/4” X1/2”,3/4’X3/4”
- Max work temperature; -10℃-110℃
- Max work pressure; 25 bar
- ISO228/1 thread standard
- H58-3 brass with nickel-plated
- 100% leak testing
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability.
- Lever handle for on/off manual control.
- The inside thread with sealant for better sealing.
- Easy Installation in tight working spaces.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty!
Gas cocks are shut-off ball-type valves commonly used in the installation of residential and commercial appliances and heating equipment such as gas stoves, fireplaces, water heaters, boilers, furnaces, etc. They are compatible with natural, manufactured, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG or propane) or air mixtures of such.