BSP Thread Male x Female Chrome Plated Brass Mini Ball Valve for Water ,Gas
- Chrome-plated brass body – for extra strength and corrosion resistance, the working pressure of 200 psi
- Solid chrome-plated brass ball, Female x Male NPT
- Double – seal system allows the flow to go in either direction, heavy-duty Zinc Alloy handles
- Working temperature of 2°F to 175°F, Fast 1/4 turn open or closed operation
- Heavy Duty for Water, Oil, and Gas, each valve individually tested for maximum safety
The mini ball valve is a quarter-turn type ball valve that used for shut-off application in the pipework. The handle can be rotated at 90 degrees to open or close the valve. It is a threaded end ball valve where one side male thread and another side female thread.
Mini ball valves are ideal for use in small, confined spaces, where larger valves are not necessary. They are suitable for residential and light commercial applications in domestic hot and cold water systems, natural or bottled gas, and compressed air systems.