Male x Female Threaded Connection Nickel Plated Brass Mini Ball Valve
- The mini ball valve is a quarter-turn type ball valve that used for shut-off application in the pipework. The handle can be rotated at 90 degrees to open or close the valve. It is a threaded end ball valve where one side male thread and another side female thread.
- Mini ball valves are ideal for use in small, confined spaces, where larger valves are not necessary. They are suitable for residential and light commercial applications in domestic hot and cold water systems, natural or bottled gas, and compressed air systems.
- Size: 1/2″ – 3/4″ (DN15 – 20)
- Working Pressure: 300 PSI
- Threaded End: BSPP
- Blow-out Proof Stem Design
- Applicable Medium: General Oil, Gas & Water applications
- Temperature Range: -29°C to 150°C