400 PSI Lead Free Brass Ball Valve with Aluminum Butterfly Red Handle
- Aluminum butterfly handle
- Max work temperature; -10-110℃
- Max work pressure;400PSI
- 100% leakage testing
- Made of lead free brass
- Heavy duty, commercial grade
- Size: 1/2 inch barb to barb
- 90 degree valve closing range, the handle can close the valve by rotating it to either side of the valve body
This ball valve is a full port valve configured for a 1/2-inch expansion PEX connection. This valve is built with heavy-duty brass for durability and strength. Its full port design allows for maximum flow and minimum pressure drops. It is equipped with a vinyl-coated steel lever handle, enabling an easy grip for flow control.
Ball valves are designed and built using high-quality standards to ensure unparallel functionality, use after use. Made to last. Complies with NSF. UPC approved. CSA certified. Complies with lead-free guidelines for potable water applications.