Steel Level Handle Threaded Connection,Full Port,Forged Brass 3 Way Ball Valve
- Size 1/2″-1″
- Forged brass and nickel-plated surface
- Normal work pressure;25 bar
- Max work temperature; -10-110℃
- Steel level handle.
- Made from forged brass
- Sandblasted with nickel-plated finishing
- 100% of water pressure testing.
Three-way ball valves can
- Cut off or shut off the flow
- Switch flow between two different sources
- Combine the flow from two different sources
- The alternate flow between two different destinations
- Divert flow coming from one source to another destination
- Split flow coming from one source between two outgoing destinations
This post focuses on the basic design differences between L-pattern (L-port) flow and T-pattern (T-port) flow in three-way ball valves. I will also describe some of the ways to handle position in combination with the range of handle rotation are used to control flow through typical three-way ball valve designs.