Reliable Quality 1/2 inch Threaded Connection,Full Port,Brass Ball Valve
- Material: Brass
- Connector Type: G Thread
- Maximum Pressure: 1.6 MPa
- Temperature Range: -10℃~120℃
- Size: 1/2″(DN15)
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability.
- 1/2″ Male threads on one side and 1/2″ female threads on the other.
- For use with fuel gas, water.
- Package Included: 1 x Brass Ball Valve.
What’s the ball valve?
A ball valve is a shut-off valve that controls the flow of a liquid or gas by means of a rotary ball having a bore. By rotating the ball a quarter-turn (90 degrees) around its axis, the medium can flow through or is blocked. They are characterized by a long service life and provide a reliable sealing over the life span, even when the valve is not in use for a long time. As a result, they are more popular as a shut-off valve than for example the gate valve. Moreover, they are more resistant to contaminated media than most other types of valves. In special versions, ball valves are also used as a control valve. This application is less common due to the relatively limited accuracy of controlling the flow rate in comparison with other types of control valves. However, the ball valve also offers some advantages here. For example, the valve still ensures a reliable sealing, even in the case of dirty media.