1/2″x3/4″ CW617N Chrome Plated Surface Gerber Style Low Price Brass Bibcock
- Size : 1/2″,3/4″
- Brass main body
- Body in sandblasted/chromed brass.
- Hose connection in chromed brass.
- T handle in chromed brass.
- Minimum and maximum working temperatures: -10°C- 110°C.
- Thread ISO228 (equivalent to DIN EN ISO 228 and BS EN ISO 228)
A bibcock is a faucet installed at a downward-pointing angle. Also known as a sillcock, this design is especially common for outdoor faucets and some kinds of sink taps.
How Does Water Tap Work? The part of the tap that you turn is the top end of a screw that goes down into the casing of the tap. … When you turn the tap on, the screw rises, lifting the washer with it and allowing the water to gush up from the pipe and run out through the spout.