Water Manifold Mix Valve Floor Heating Brass Boiler Parts Set With Air Vent And 6 Bar Brass Safety Valve
- Boiler safety group
- High quality; Components made in China; Powder painting.
- Max. working temperature 100°C.
- Max. working pressure: 10 bar.
- Thread: Female 3/4″; 1/2″ Automatic vent; Safety valve: 6 bar.
- Possibility of connecting an expansion vessel.
- Safety valves are typically used for controlling pressure on boilers in heating systems, on stored hot water cylinders in domestic hot water systems, and in water systems generally.
- when the calibrated pressure is reached, the valve opens automatically and discharges the atmosphere to protect the whole system in safe caused by overpressure.