1/2″ 3/4″ 1″ High Quality Brass Material Water Solenoid Valve
- Media: Air, water, light oil, and gas.
- Available in sizes: 1/2″ ,3/4″, 1″
- Voltage: 24V DC, 24V AC, 110V AC and 230V AC.
- Ambient temperature: 0 °C to +50 °C
- Media temperature: 90 °C (PTFE / NBR).
- Operating pressure: *subject to selection.
- Seat valve, direct-acting
- Wide range of applications
- Port connection size up to 1 in
- Brass valve body
What are solenoid valves used for?
The magnetic field exerts a force on the plunger. As a result, the plunger is pulled toward the center of the coil so that the orifice opens. This is the basic principle that is used to open and close solenoid valves. “A solenoid valve is an electromechanical actuated valve to control the flow of liquids and gases.”