Gas Burner High Pressure 1/2 3/4 Inch Female Thread Brass Safety Relief Valve
- Size : 1/2 “,3/4”
- Construction Material (Plumbing): Brass
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 1 Year Guarantee
- Operating Water Pressure: 0.5-3 bar
- Pack Size: 1
- Spring: Stainless steel
- Pieces in Pack/Case: 1
- Product Type: Temperature & Pressure Relief Valve
- Temperature Range: 5-110 °C
Pressure safety relief valves are typical used for controlling pressure on boilers in heating systems, on stored hot water cylinders in domestic hot water systems, and in water systems generally.
when the calibrated pressure is reached, the valve opens and, by means of discharge to the atmosphere, prevents the pressure of the system from reaching levels which would be dangerous for the boiler and the components in the system itself.