Pressure Reducing Valve Adjustable Water Control Regulator Brass BSP DN20 with Gauge Meter 1.6 MPa
— Reliable and durable.
— Simple internal structure, fine workmanship.
— Apply to Hydraulic instability, water flow too fast, water purifiers, solar energy, gas heater, and faucet.
— Valve working principle can be simply understood as the entrance pressure and outlet pressure = spring force, through the control valve closure flow inside the opening of the size to control the pressure at the outlet, the water through the opening, closure and fluid resistance is small, the pressure loss is small, the outlet pressure is greater, and vice versa outlet pressure is small.
- The pressure reducing valve adopts a piston structure, and the internal structure is simple. The nut can be rotated through the movable joint, and only the sealing gasket can be placed to complete the installation.
- This water pressure reducing valve does not require a bypass pipe, and the distribution pipe is simple, saving a lot of space and distribution costs.
- The water pressure relief valve has a pressure adjustment knob inside the top cover, which can be adjusted freely. It is equipped with a pressure gauge for easy viewing of pressure.
- The water pressure relief valve can withstand a pressure of 1.6 MPa and can be installed in front of most tap water equipment to regulate water pressure.
- We strive to provide you with the highest quality product and the best customer experience, if you’re not entirely satisfied, please just feel free to contact us at any time.