1/2″ – 1″ Water Level Ttank Walking Top-rated Plastic Ball Hydraulic Control Copper Float Ball Valve
- Made of brass. It has a good performance of corrosion resistance and anti-deformation, sturdy and durable.
- The body is adopted with high-quality brass material, and treated by a hot forging process, stable and durable.
- Designed with G3/4 inch thread that is normally used, can fit many pipe connection With a rubber gasket for better sealing and makes sure no leaking.
- A ball valve is used in pipelines to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium.
- Widely used in magnetic level switch and liquid level measurements. Its applicable medium is water and can withstand a wide temperature of -10℃ to 120℃.
What is a floating valve?
It’s an adverse condition that can occur at high engine speeds when the poppet valves in an internal combustion engine valve train do not properly follow the closure phase of the cam lobe profile. This reduces engine efficiency and performance and potentially increases engine emissions. There is also a significant risk of severe engine damage due to valve spring damage and/or pistons contacting the valves