High Quality Forged Body Brass Foot Valve With Strainer For Water Pump
- Material: Brass
- Type: Foot Valve
- For fitting to an existing pump and allows the hose to be dropped into the water storage.
- Size :1/2″-2″
- Maintaining the foot valve below the surface of the water to ensure the floating debris does not enter the pump.
- A foot check valve is suitable for suction lines on top-offtake tanks (where an anti-siphon valve is not present). Brass valve body, with NBR sealing disc.
These foot valves are often used in dispensing pump systems, particularly with Centrifugal pumps, to prevent the pump from de-priming during rest. Suitable for use with water, oil, diesel, and many other none toxic acid-free fluids.Specifications:
– Size: 1″, 5/4″ (1 1/4″), 6/4″ (1 1/2″) or 2″;
– Body and strainer in brass;
– Strainer washer in fiber;
– Plate in brass;
– Washer in NBR;
– Minimum and maximum working temperatures: 0 – 90 ℃.The check valves are uni-directional; in the sense that they manage the flow in one direction only, which is indicated by the arrow on the body. The valves are composed of a spring, a little valve, and a couple of parts made of brass (body and end-adapter) which contain them and that are assembled by means of threat and a sealed material to obtain their aim.
What is a foot valve?
This foot valve holds prime in the pump while filtering large debris from lakes, wells, ponds, etc. Long lasting, spring-loaded foot valves are manufactured with high-quality brass. Features include a perforated steel screen strainer, poppet with Buna-NO-ring, stem guide, and wide channel for maximum flow.