Innovation High Pressure Threaded Connection Brass Water Solenoid Valve
- China Solid valve- industrial-grade products
- 1/4″ Brass direct acting with NBR gasket
- 1-year warranty
- Versatile, small, responsive, light, and durable
- SOLID BRASS- This valve’s body is made of solid brass (very corrosion-resistant material).
- UNIDIRECTIONAL- The arrow indicates the flow direction (horizontal mounting please).
- DIRECT ACTING and NORMALLY CLOSED- The solenoid’s magnetic field directly moves the plunger and closes the orifice for any fluid or gas flow. Only opens while energized.
How Does a Solenoid Valve Work?
In a direct-acting valve, an electric current activates the solenoid, which in turn pulls a piston or plunger that would otherwise block air or fluid from flowing. In some solenoid valves, the electromagnetic field does not act directly to open the conduit. In pilot-operated valves, a solenoid moves the plunger, which creates a small opening, and pressure through the opening is what operates the valve seal. In both types, solenoid valves require a constant flow of electrical current to remain open because once the current is stopped, the electromagnetic field disperses and the valve returns to its original closed position.