High Quality 4 Loop 1/2 inch Pex Manifold Stainless Steel Radiant Floor Heating Set | 3 Branch (PEX-M12-3)
- Made from High-Quality Stainless Steel to last for life.
- Supply PEX manifold with (4) PEX tubing outlets and (4) adjustable flow meters; Manifold flow meters (flow indicators) allow to monitor GPM (Gallons Per Minute) water flow through individual manifold branches.
- Return PEX manifold with (4) PEX tubing outlets and (4) balancing (flow adjustment) valves; Balancing valves allow for adjustment of water flow for each branch independently and help to properly balance the radiant heating system.
- Isolation ball valves with 1″ BSP connections and F° temperature gauges; Ball valves allow for easy service and pressure testing, while temperature gauges help monitor supply and return water temperatures.
- An automatic air vent (air eliminator); Float type air vent is used to automatically purge the air out of the radiant heat system. The air vent cap is included for pressure testing purposes.
- Drain valves; Both drain valves feature a 3/4″ male garden hose connection for convenient draining/filling of the system. Caps included.
- Mounting brackets with bolts; Heavy-duty design and custom engineered to offset the manifold from the mounting surface for easy access and installation of PEX tubing.
- 1/2″ PEX Manifold Adapters- free with manifold’s purchase. Compatible with all types of PEX tubing.