4″ wholesale Brass Closet Flange Toilet Floor Drain manufacturer Bathroom Pipe Fitting Factory Price Home Sink New Design Fitting
- For use 4 in closet flanges
- 3 countersunk holes and 3 closet bolt slots for secure attachment to the floor
- Easy installation
- 4-Inch Spigot Closet Flange fits inside the hub end of 4-Inch Schedule 40 DWV fitting
- Solvent weld into fitting-short throat length is perfect for use in tight spaces and where the fitting is close to the sub-floor
- Four mounting slots for proper fit and alignment of closet bolts to the toilet
What is a brass closet flange?
- A typical closet flange is composed of an ABS or PVC hub with a round steel mounting flange attached to the top. Other styles are made from copper, brass, stainless steel, or pure plastic. A wax ring is used to seal the gap between the flange and the bottom of the toilet.
- In plumbing, a closet flange (also known as a toilet flange) is a pipe fitting (specifically, a type of flange) that both mounts a toilet to the floor and connects the toilet drain to a drain pipe.