Angle Thermostatic Mixing Valve Radiator Central Heater Valve For Water
- Temperature hysteresis:1.0 k
- Max admissible static pressure:10 bar
- Max admissible differential pressure:1.0 bar
- Normal pressure:16 bar
- Max temperature resistance:110 °C
- Temperature extent:6-28°C
- Body material: brass with nickel-plated
- Water temperature: less than 120 °C
- Connection Pipe: PPR/PB/PE pipe,Red copper pipe,pex-al-pex pipe,Metal pipe
- Thermostatic radiator valves can give you greater control over the temperature of your home as they are slightly more advanced than manual valves. You set the valve to the temperature you would like the room to be.
- The TRV valve includes some wax or liquid that can ‘sense’ the temperature in the room; when your desired temperature has been reached the TRV will shut off the flow of hot water and stop the radiator from getting any hotter.
- This means that the radiators can manage themselves for most of the time and you won’t be spending unnecessary money on heating you don’t need.