Good Quality Brass Temperature Control Heating Thermostatic Radiator Valve
- Size 1/2″,3/4“”
- Full brass with nickel plated
- Made from forged brass
- Heating controlling 6℃-28℃
- Max working pressure;110℃
- BSP thread
- Regulates the fluid flow to radiators of the central heating system.
- Prevents unwanted temperature rises and achieves considerable energy savings.
- Suitable for installations where durability and rugged construction are predominant.
Thermostatic Radiator Valves
Thermostatic radiator valves can give you greater control over the temperature of your home as they are slightly more advanced than manual valves. You set the valve to the temperature you would like the room to be.The TRV valve includes some wax or liquid which can ‘sense’ the temperature in the room; when your desired temperature has been reached the TRV will shut off the flow of hot water and stop the radiator getting any hotter. This means that the radiators can manage themselves for most of the time and you won’t be spending unnecessary money on heating you don’t need.