1/2“ 3/4”Forged BSP Male Threaded Angle Radiator Valve ,Thermostatic Radiator Mixing Valve Straight Type
- Normal pressure:16 bar
- Max temperature resistance:110 °C
- Temperature extent:6-28°C
- Body material: brass
- Water temperature: less than 120 °C
- Connection Pipe: PPR/PB/PE pipe, Red copper pipe,pex-al-pex pipe, Metals, brass with nickel-plated
- Made from forged brass
- NPT/BSP thread
- Regulates the fluid flow to radiators of the central heating system.
- Prevents unwanted temperature rises and achieves considerable energy savings.
- Suitable for installations where durability and rugged construction are predominant.
- The addition of heating valves is seen as one of the simplest low-cost ways to make a home more comfortable while at the same time reducing heating bills. With this in mind Jiaxin offer a range of attractively designed heating valves that not only give the user great benefits but are also easy to install and operate.
- Thermostatic radiator valves can give you greater control over the temperature of your home as they are slightly more advanced than manual valves. You set the valve to the temperature you would like the room to be.
- The TRV valve includes some wax or liquid that can ‘sense’ the temperature in the room; when your desired temperature has been reached the TRV will shut off the flow of hot water and stop the radiator from getting any hotter. This means that the radiators can manage themselves for most of the time and you won’t be spending unnecessary money on heating you don’t need.