Hydraulic Safety Valve Group For Hot Water Storage Heaters
Pressure safety relief valves are typical used for controlling pressure on boilers in heating systems, on stored hot water cylinders in domestic hot water systems, and in water systems generally.
when the calibrated pressure is reached, the valve opens and by means of discharge to the atmosphere, prevents the pressure of the system from reaching levels which would be dangerous for the boiler and the components in the system itself.
- Technical specifications:
- Medium: water
- Max. working temperature 120℃
- Max. working pressure 10bar
- Safety relief valve opening pressure 7bar
- Max. the output of the water heater 4-18kW
- Connections inlet 1/2-1″ M; oulet 1/2-1″ F; discharge 1″ M