Solar Water Heaters Temperature And Pressure Relief Valve T/P Valve
- Threaded connections ：1/2″ M*1/2″M” or custom
- Certification： CE,ISO9001:2015,TUV
- Material：Brass and stainless steel
- Maximum Working Pressure：6 Bar
- Max Operating Temperature：110℃
T&P relief Valve Function:
The T&P valve is designed to relieve the increase in pressure which develops during the normal heating cycle.
This is caused by water expanding during the heating cycle. The T/P valve then will relieve the increase in pressure by releasing drips of hot water to the drain line. It is recommended that an expansion control valve be fitted to the cold water supply line as it will relieve cold water(not hot water), during the heating cycle expansion, thereby saving energy and increasing the life of the T&P relief valve.Local regulations may make it mandatory to install an expansion control valve in the cold water supply line.