Mixing Valve, 3 Way DN20 Thermostatic Mixing Valve Male Thread Mixing Valve
- SPECIFICATIONS: Lead-Free Brass body construction; All 3/4″ male connections – DN20 (4x3x2in)
- FUNCTION: Thermostatic mixing valve is designed to connect the hot and cold water, and maintain temperature to provide maximum comfort
- TEMPRATURE: Inlet Water Supply Temprature: Cold 39-84 F/4-29 C; Hot 122-203 F/50-95 C; Outlet Water Temprature Range: 95-140 F/35-60 C
- SAFETY: If the cold water stop suddenly, the valve will automatically close to avoid the risk of scalding
- FUNCTION: It offers outstanding anti-scald, anti-chill protection, allow you to quickly achieve and maintain the ideal temperature setting for a more enjoyable shower experience
Thermostatic Mixing Valve is a valve that blends hot water (stored at temperatures high enough to kill bacteria) with cold water to ensure constant, safe outlet temperatures preventing scalding. They shut-off rapidly in the event of a hot or cold supply failure to prevent scalding or thermal shock.