OEM Brass or Bronze Water Heater Temperature And Pressure Relief Valve
- ASME-Code Fast-Acting Pressure-Relief Valves for Low-Pressure Steam
- For Use With Steam
- ASME Code IV for Low-Pressure Steam
- Max. Temperature: 110° F
- For use with low-pressure steam-heating boilers requiring pressure relief at 15 psi, these valves meet ASME Code Section IV.
- All spring fully open at the set pressure and remain open until the system pressure is restored below the set pressure.
- The body is bronze for durability and long service life.
- Vented relief ports exhaust discharge directly.
- Threaded relief ports can be attached to a drain line for remote discharge.